Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi,

We would like to invite you and your friends to our next Bedford County Progressives meeting.

It is scheduled for Thursday, March 8th, 2012, 7PM at the Bedford County Arts Center, 137 E. Pitt St. Bedford, PA 15522(Anderson House)
 
Detailed directions may be found at:  http://www.artsinbedfordpa.org/bcac/directions.html

We are happy to announce that
Mr. Tim McCown, Campaign Manager for Karen Ramsburg, is scheduled as our guest speaker Thursday Evening.  (Karen is running against Bill Shuster this year.)
Tim wrote us this:

I will be there to represent Karen at your meeting on Thursday at 7 PM. I will be happy to give a presentation for however long you would like. I am a special education teacher so I am used to talking. I write a Progressive Political blog Philaldelphia Progressive Examiner. I wrote an article that went viral last Friday that was calling for a Boycott of Rush Limbaugh's sponsors including local ones for each radio station. It went up just about the same time Democratic Strategist Krystal Ball put up a Boycott Rush website. I think we need to create a national movement to petition radio stations to take him off the air and to boycott all businesses national and local that support his show. I look forward to meeting all of you.
 Tim McCown.


Please come and be a part of the Progressives.  We need everyone to join in!

Tony Wagner IV
President

No comments:

Post a Comment