Friday, February 24, 2012

Karen Ramsburg for Congress!

Hello! My name is Karen Ramsburg and I am running as a 2012 Independent candidate for PA's 9th Congressional district.

I am looking for petition carries to gather signatures so I can get on the Nov. ballot. My campaign website is http://ramsburg4congress.com. I am also on Karen Ramsburg For Congress on facebook.

I look forward to meeting all of you in the near future! If you have questions and would like to support my campaign please email me at info@ramsburg4congress.com.

All the best to you,
Karen

"I talked to Karen this afternoon, and I think she would fit right in with us with her independent, progressive thinking. I'm responsible for publishing the information she included as a comment to our Mission Statement Blog.
Sincerely,
Tony Wagner IV"



No comments:

Post a Comment