Friday, February 24, 2012

Bedford County Progressives - Mission Statement

Bedford County Progressives is a growing network of citizens distressed by growing economic disparities, poverty-level wages, and environmental degradation. We meet regularly in mutual support to address these issues, learn and investigate, and to see where we can have the most effective impact. We feel a sense of civic duty to inform and educate and to take action. We welcome cooperation with other groups and individuals who are interested in the right to livelihood, community empowerment, and points of views beyond those limited by traditional party loyalties.


2 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Karen Ramsburg and I am running as a 2012 Independent candidate for PA's 9th Congressional district.

    I am looking for petition carries to gather signatures so I can get on the Nov. ballot. My campaign website is http://ramsburg4congress.com. I am also on Karen Ramsburg For Congress on facebook.

    I look forward to meeting all of you in the near future! If you have questions and would like to support my campaign please email me at info@ramsburg4congress.com.

    All the best to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that my links are not active on this website, however, if you type them in or simply Google me you will find me.
      Thanks,
      Karen Ramsburg

      Delete